Tuesday

Letter to a friend in heaven




Dear Zach

Hi Zach, how are you? I hope you are good and smiling to us, up there. Zach, it's been a month, I was in my hometown spent time with my family when I got that heart-breaking news.

Zach, it was shocking news for me, the night before I got the message from Eva I had a little chat about you with my friend Adam. He comes from LA, US. He came to Yogyakarta last year after read your stories about Yogyakarta. I had good times when he was in Yogya. We went to cinema with Nina and had pizza at Nanamia, it like what we did when you were in Indonesia. I just plan to ask you about Adam, but at the same time I got that sad news from Eva. 

Zach, we just met few times, and had many times chatting on Facebook. As Eva says, your travel stories in Thailand always brightened up our days. I always love to see your writing about your travel stories. I love your stories and your photographs. Zach, last month I applied for an exchange program that will be held in Chiang Mai, Thailand. I know that you were living in Chiang Mai before you had motorbike accident in Chiang Rai. Before I apply, I thought it will be so much fun if I can meet you there so we could travel around and you will be my tour guide since you know everything about Thailand. I keep my fingers crossed and pray for make it to that program and guess what???? I made it Zach. I will be in Chiang Mai this April and it's pretty sad to know it won't be happened.

You are really a good man Zach, even we just met in short time it seems like I knew you for many years. It's so sad when I see your facebook account and know how sad people around you lose a kind-hearted person like you, and read stories about their memories with you. Everyone said that you are a great person, a good friend and an awesome adventurer. Farewell my dear friend, you are always be missed and loved... 

Lots of love
Anti.

Rest in peace Zachary



No comments:

Post a Comment