Monday

A Place Called Home


It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.  ~Author Unknown

"And I left my heart there, in Ambon" 


I miss Ambon. Last time I was there, I had fun with my family and friends. One of best moments is when I was enjoying sunset in Christina Martha Tiahahu statue and the scenery was so wonderful. After that, I went around the town and enjoying the night. I was living there for years, somehow that evening was different for me, it was just special day.
I love the sky 
Welcome to Maluku
Beautiful Twilight
Beautiful, isn't it.   

4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures!
    diego

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ngilerrrrr liat ambon, btw dimanapun kau merasa nyaman dan aman maka disitulah yang disebut RUMAH :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *mas itu ilernya di lap dulu mas* :))) iya mas, jogja is my second home :)))

      Delete