Tuesday

SHE


She is the one who always tells “Do what you love, not what people ask for”
She is the one who always says “Follow your passion, do what your heart says”
She is the one who always says “Dreaming high, work and study harder, and you can make your dreams come true”
She is the one who always says “Do not let anyone ruining your dream”
She is the one who always says “You can go out there, YOU CAN”
She is the one who always makes me awake till midnight to discuss with her for hours.
She is the one who makes me learn so many things that I’ve never learned before.
She is the one who makes me so confident to face the world.
She is the one who makes me turn into an extrovert person.
She is the one who makes me know that life is worse than I know and teach me how to face it.
She is the one who makes me believe that impossible is nothing.
She is the one who makes me realize how important to believe in everything that I have done. 
She driving off-road car with her kids everywhere
She plays with her kids
She tells bedtime story to her kids
She sleeps when everybody went bed.
She wakes up early morning and makes really yummy breakfast for her family.
She is a good mother for her daughter and son
She is a good wife for her husband
She is a good sister for her brother and sister
She is a good daughter for her parents
She is a good teacher for her kids
She is a good friend for her friends
She is a good friend to share
She is a good chef for her family
She is beautiful
She is smart
She is friendly
She is lovable
She is a sister
She is an aunt
She is a friend
She can be everything that I need
SHE IS ULLY PITALOKA
There is nothing I can give to return her kindness to me. A million thanks for everything that you have taught me
Happy birthday Kak :) 

Kak Ully dan Lala 



No comments:

Post a Comment